Drees Performance Training is a result-driven strength and conditioning facility. We offer elite sports performance training for athletes, as well as personal and group training for adult serious about improving their health and fitness.
In an industry that is saturated with gimmicks and marketing hype, our facility is built on integrity with the best interests of our members in mind. This includes:
- Highly effective training programs built for the specific goals of each member.
- Research-based nutritional advice (no Advocare, Isagenix, Herbalife, etc.).
- Supportive family-like environment.
Voted #1 Sports Performance & Personal Training Facility in Burnsville, MN
Building Future Stars
Our training philosophy is to give athletes the tools they need to be successful in their given sport in high school, college, and beyond. Developing this athletic ability takes times and must follow specific steps for athletes to reach their full potential:
- Foundation - For our younger youth athletes, we focus on ingraining proper exercise, running, and jumping mechanics. This foundation is very important as it is what all future training is built off of.
- Building - Once our athletes have built a solid foundation, we can then begin the process of developing raw athleticism - strength, speed, and agility.
- Realization - In this final phase we develop our athletes' sport-specific athleticism. During this period our training becomes highly specific to the unique speed, strength, and energy demands of each individual sport/position.
Our system begins with a thorough 1-on-1 assessment process. First, we sit down and discuss goals, training history, and prior injuries. Following this, we go through a comprehensive assessment that gives us insight into each members strengths and weaknesses. With this information, we are then able to build a training program that is tailored to the unique goals and needs of each individual.
While this process does take extra time, by individualizing our training programs, we are able to help our members reach their goals much faster than they could anywhere else in the area.
Owner - Jon Drees
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
From his years as a collegiate athlete, coach, and now owner of Drees Performance Training; Jon has gained a rich knowledge of all aspects of strength and conditioning. Using his first-hand experiences and the latest research, Jon works to continually offer highly effective training programs for athletes of all ages and ability levels.
Through his years as a performance coach, Jon has worked with a large array of clients from junior high to elite athletes, as well adults from every background.