12-Week Summer Sports Performance Training Program
June 12th - September 2nd
This comprehensive program is designed for the high school and junior high athlete looking to improve his/her linear and lateral quickness, jumping ability, power, and core strength. Each athlete will receive an individualized training program based on his/her sport, age, and injury history.
- Individualized training programs
- Small group setting
- AM & PM sessions available
* In order for us to fully focus on each individual athlete, limited openings are available. Contact us today to reserve your athlete's spot.
Summer College Strength and Conditioning
For the collegiate athlete returning home from school this summer, our small group training sessions will offer you a competitive environment for you to push and better yourself for next season.
For more information on pricing and scheduling, please contact us below.
Every single athlete that walks through our doors begins with a thorough 1-on-1 assessment prior to attending their first training session. During our assessment process, we identify each athlete's strengths and weaknesses, as well as any "red flags" that could potentially cause injury down the road. Using this information we build a fully individualized training program, designed to help the individual athlete reach his/her's full athletic potential.
Small Group Training
- Individualized training programs in a small group environment
- Group sizes will never exceed a 8:1 athlete to coach ratio
- For athletes with unique needs or for those with demanding schedules, 1-on-1 personal training is available
(contact us for summer hours)
What makes us different?
Strength Before Speed
ACL Injury Prevention
Advanced Core Training for Athletes